Spark Student Connections with Virtual Orientation
Wednesday | October 19 | 1 PM EST
With a virtual orientation for new students, every student, regardless of how they start, can begin to make real connections at Southwestern Oregon Community College (SWOCC). Serving a diverse student population of traditional-aged students living on campus to working adults, the virtual orientation experience is interactive and video-rich, inviting students to get to know SWOCC over time, on their own time.
At this event, you will learn the benefits of switching from a limited online orientation tool to a custom-designed and fully featured virtual orientation platform. Today, SWOCC is adapting to student needs, providing a personalized onboarding experience, and easily managing content and data within a system they control.
Attend this Webinar to
- Learn from Julianna Seldon, Assist. to VP of Student Services
- Preview SWOCC’s Orientation Platform, including an introduction to Title IX
- Examine Measurable Outcomes
- Get Answers to your Chat Questions
- Understand how this versatile online orientation solution easily adapts to your onboarding strategies and admissions model