Online Orientation: Early Engagement & Consistent Connection
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Advantage Design Group’s orientation solution supports early engagement through a customized digital onboarding process. If you’re looking for a way to engage with new students right away, try Advantage Orientation® software. If you want to introduce students to the faces and places that will be part of their experience on your campus, we have your solution.
Hobart and William Smith Colleges (HWS) wanted to connect with new students early in the summer to help them feel part of the campus community. Leadership recognized that the in-person orientation experience could be overwhelming and often overloads students with information, session after session. Additionally, students want answers early. They want to receive relevant information as soon as they confirm to attend.
The online orientation experience at HWS now provides students:
- Information they can absorb at their own pace
- Early connections before attending the in-person orientation at the end of August
- A platform to deliver important and more meaningful content to students throughout the summer – over time and just in time
Request this complimentary webinar recording below to learn:
- The story behind the custom development of their online orientation program
- The difference it's making
- Take a guided tour of the engaging platform
HWS Presenters are
- Kristen Tobey, Director of Student Activities, HWS
- Chad Freeman, Associate Director of Student Activities, HWS