Future-Proof the Onboarding Experience
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Advantage Orientation® Universal is an innovative technology and a new kind of virtual orientation platform that is fast, affordable, expandable, and filled with video-rich content.
Like many Higher Education institutions, John Jay College of Criminal Justice (CUNY) leaped into the realm of virtual onboarding quickly. Instead of leaning back on an existing learning management system, with its limited delivery and reporting capabilities, the staff at John Jay leaped forward to quickly implement a "budget friendly" online orientation platform they’ve been expanding and innovating ever since.
With the Universal platform, we're able to budget over time and add features over time. With the content provided, we just had to go in and delete what we didn’t want and add what we wanted.
Stay prepared for the future and achieve results!
- Welcome new and prospective students, and their families.
- Guide more new students to complete orientation and enroll.
- Empower student transition staff to respond to the needs of campus partners with ease.
- Measure proof of online orientation success from real-time data easily retrieved from the platform.
REQUEST ACCESS TO THE RECORDING TO
- Learn from Alyssa Hollywood, Assistant Director of Student Transition and Leadership at John Jay.
- Discuss institutional goals, development, implementation, and outcomes
- Tour John Jay's online orientation just like a student
- Find answers from chat questions
- Discover a virtual orientation solution easily adaptable to your school