Spark Student Connections with Virtual Orientation
Southwestern Oregon Community College
With a virtual orientation, new students can begin to make real connections and participate in essential Title IX training at Southwestern Oregon Community College (SWOCC). Serving a diverse student population of traditional-aged students living on campus to working adults, the virtual orientation experience is interactive and video-rich, inviting students to get to know SWOCC over time, on their own time.
Learn the benefits of switching from a limited online orientation tool to a custom-designed and fully featured virtual orientation platform. Today, SWOCC is adapting to student needs, providing a personalized onboarding experience, and easily managing content and data within a system they control. SWOCC has also incorporated a Title IX training module within orientation content, creating a more streamlined experience, while also saving time and expense.
- Learn from Julianna Seldon, Assist. to VP of Student Services
- Preview SWOCC’s Orientation Platform, including an introduction to Title IX
- Examine measurable outcomes
- Gain insights from answers to chat questions
- Understand how this versatile online orientation solution easily adapts to your onboarding strategies and admissions model