How Online Orientation Models Inclusivity for Distance Learners
July 24-27 | Jekyll Island
Join us to learn how distance learning begins with a personalized, virtual onboarding experience using Advantage Orientation.
About this Session
A discussion of how leadership, collaboration, and sharing in an innovative orientation technology solution included onboarding distance learners in the campus-wide new student orientation process. Online orientation is enabling access to curated orientation information within a comprehensive system ready to manage growth in distance education.
Attend this session to learn from Sharon A. Shannon, Coordinator, Student Support Services and State Authorization. After a situational review and discussion of the decisions and strategies driving program objectives, attendees will be able to
- Tour the online orientation platform like a student
- Participate in video critiques, interactive quizzes, and content reviews
- Engage in a lively Q&A session
- Discover an online orientation system easily adaptable to any school
- Start conversations with key influencers and decision-makers at your campus