Attract & Prepare Graduate Students for Success
CHBGS & CSGS Annual Meetings | March 13-14 | Greenville
Graduate School leaders will explore online orientation and virtual engagement experiences during the joint annual meetings of the Council of Historically Black Graduate Schools and the Counference of Southern Graduate Schools.
Providing prospective and new graduate students with purposeful digital experiences during their journey to advanced learning is bridging the information gap at more graduate schools than ever before. Members of both the Council of Historically Black Graduate Schools (CHBGS) and the Counference of Southern Graduate Schools (CSGS) will explore the trends and the outcomes at each association's annual meeting in Greenville.
Virtual Solutions Support Graduate Admissions
A recent report concludes that incoming graduate students do not get the attention they need during the onboarding process. "This lack of attention can stem from the misconception that graduate students are adequately prepared to succeed at their post-baccalaureate studies due to their experience navigating the higher education environment as undergraduate students (Pontius & Harper, 2006). This is ultimately to the detriment of graduate students’ experience, as they report fears and anxieties similar to undergraduate students during their transition and orientation programs alleviate this anxiety. This ideological perspective neglects the specific intersectional and developmental needs of graduate students. Building a network of support for the graduate student begins with robust orientation programming..."
With virtual solutions from Advantage Design Group®, graduate schools are engaging and onboarding graduate students at scale with convenient, digital experiences student expect. Provide personalized, interactive, and video-rich content within a responsive and accessible platform to
- Engage with prospective graduate students as adult, mature learners with interactive and video-rich content.
- Welcome new graduate students with personalized and customized information for each graduate program.
- Prepare graduate students to enroll with greater confidence.
- Provide an ongoing digital resource for current graduate students throughout their enrollment.
Advantage Design Group® Virtual Solutions are
- Trusted by hundreds of colleges and universities across North America
- Highly rated for design, accessibility, responsiveness, digital experience, and robust reporting capabilities
- Tailored for any budget or timeline
- Data-driven with access to analytic tools and real-time reports
- Adaptable to any enrollment marketing and onboarding strategies
Want to learn more?
Please complete the form and let us know you'll be stopping by during these annual meetings.