Elevate Graduate Student Onboarding Experiences with Virtual Orientation
Wednesday | January 24 | 1 PM ET
Depending on their program of study, graduate students begin their educational journey differently, with information from many sources. Does this sound familiar? More graduate school leaders are choosing a virtual orientation system to provide consistent messages in an engaging way from a centralized source, freeing program directors to focus on the details specific to their departments.
Attend this Webinar to
- Learn from these graduate school leaders:
- Laurence Bray, Ph.D., Sr. Assoc. Provost for Graduate Education, Assoc. Professor in Bioengineering, President, VA Council for Graduate Schools, George Mason University
- Troy Terry, Ph.D., Dean of Graduate Studies, Assoc. Professor of Education, University of North Georgia
- Explore the strategies and decisions behind the development of each virtual orientation.
- Tour two Graduate Student online orientations like a student
- Engage in Q&A to get your chat questions answered
- Discover a versatile and expandable virtual orientation system applicable to any onboarding or engagement strategies. Their stories are models you can follow!